MANGO COCONUT SORBET
This is such a delightful sorbet, perfect to make for Dad as a special treat for Father's day or to impress friends after a BBQ.
If you're looking for ways to spend time with family or children, or for ideas of Fathers day activities, this is an easy recipe that can all be done in a blender (we use Vitamix).
We hope you have fun making this, enjoy!
- 35 g (½ cup) unsweetened flaked coconut, reserving 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- ½ cup dried mango
- 120 ml (½ cup) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen mango
- Soak dried mango in the milk until soft (overnight or one hour in advance).
- Place all ingredients, including the soaking milk, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30 to 60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form in the mixture.
- Garnish with reserved coconut and serve immediately.