Serves: 4-6 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 3 minutes
· 1 ripe pineapple
· 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce
· 50g icing sugar
· 200g low fat frozen yoghurt
· 12 bamboo skewers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water before use to stop them from burning. Cut the pineapple flesh into wide strips from top to bottom and dust with icing sugar.
2. Arrange 1 pineapple chunk on each of the 12 skewers and place on a pre heated barbeque, on a medium-hot grill.
3. Grill for about 2 minutes or just until fruit begins to turn golden brown. Brush the plum sauce over the pineapple.
4. Drizzle some plum sauce over the vanilla ice cream and serve.