BBQ TIGER PRAWNS
Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes
1. Butterfly the prawns. Mix them with the marinade and leave in fridge for at least 2 hours.
2. Cook the tiger prawns on a hot barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cooked through. Turning every 30 seconds and basting with the remaining marinade whilst cooking.
3. Squeeze over the lime juice and splash the Light Soy Sauce on top. Garnish with chopped coriander or parsley leaves and serve.
· 12 shell-on tiger prawns, deveined
· ½ bunch of fresh coriander/parsley
· For the marinade:
· 2 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil
· 1 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· Juice of 1 lime
· 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce