Lime and Soy Grilled Salmon
Serves: 4 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 100ml white wine
- 1kg large salmon fillet, scaled and pin-boned
- 5 slices fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
1. Fold a large sheet of foil around the salmon and add chillies with the white wine.
2. Now add a second layer of foil and place the parcel onto a baking tray and roast on the BBQ with the lid closed for around 25 mins or until cooked through.
3. Sprinkle some spring onions, ginger and drizzle the Light Soy Sauce before serving.
Alternatively, you can cook using the oven by pre heating it to 180 °C and placing the foil parcel onto a baking sheet. Bake for around 25 minutes.