Porridge with HOMEMADE Blueberry Compote
You will need:
- 45g oats
- 180ml of milk
- 75g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of water
How to make:
- Make the porridge as per cooking instructions, using the oats and milk. Whilst this cooks, add the
- blueberries to a pan, with the water and cinnamon. Leave to heat on medium and when the
- blueberries start to bubble, use the back of a fork and press together until a thick sauce is created.
- Pour over the porridge and top with extra seeds and more fresh blueberries.