Berry French Toast
You will need:
1 large egg
1 tsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 slices of bread
coconut oil for frying
handful of mixed berries
2 tbsp yoghurt
1 tsp maple syrup
1. Separate the egg yolk and white into two dishes.
2. Whisk the egg white until fluffy.
3. Add the cinnamon and sugar to the yolk and briefly whisk.
4. Fold the egg white into the yolk until mixed (ensuring the mixture is still light and airy).
5. Dip the bread into the egg mixture and coat.
6. In a pan, heat the coconut oil and then add the eggy bread and fry for a few minutes on each side, or until golden brown all over.
7. Serve with the yogurt, berries and maple syrup.
Credit: Jennifer Makes