Winter Chocolate Granola
Gluten free | Vegan | Dairy free
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 160°c.
2. Begin by adding the coconut oil, maple syrup, raw cacao, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a pan. Gently heat together until the ingredients are melted.
3. In a mixing bowl add the oats, mixed nuts and seeds and stir together.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl and using a spoon, stir together until fully coated and combined.
5. Spread out the granola onto a baking tray in an even layer.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes, stirring halfway through.
7. Add the chopped dates when cool, store in an airtight container.
• 2 tbsp of coconut oil
• 2 tbsp of maple syrup
• 2 tbsp of raw cacao
• 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
• 150g of oats
• 100g mixed nuts
• 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
• 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
• 50g chopped dates